What information do we track and how do we track it?
Like many websites, we use Google Analytics.
- What website you came from
- How long you stayed on our website
- What kind of device you are using to access the internet
- And more.
What do we do with this data?
We analyze the data Google Analytics collects in order to understand our visitors better. We use this data to make decisions such as what we write, how we present our content, how to improve user experience, and how to market our website.
How do we store your data?
We do not directly store your data. Your data is stored in Google Analytics. We simply log in and look at it. Please follow the link to find out how Google Analytics protects your data.
How do I opt out of Google Analytics tracking?
If you don't want to be tracked with cookies from Google Analytics, you can:
How do I disable cookies tracking?
- Disable cookies in google chrome
- Disable cookies in Safari on a desktop
- Disable cookies in Safari on a mobile
- Disable cookies on Internet Explorer
- Disable cookies on Mozilla Firefox
- Disable cookies on Android Browser
In the Gallery page of the website, there is a form users can fill out to inform us that you have donated. In order to submit this form, users must provide their name, phone number, email address, and a message. Users also have the option to upload a photograph or file. We do not intend to share the information you upload to this website with any third party vendor.
Caution: Even though our website is secured with an SSL certificate, the internet is not 100% secure. Therefore, please refrain from uploading sensitive material to this contact form.